Peanut Butter and Jelly Thumbprint cookie
All purpose flour- 1 and 1/4 cup
baking Powder- 1/2 t
Baking Soda- 1/2 t
Peanut Butter- 3/4 ( creamy)
Butter- 1/2 cup ( 1 stick, at room temperature)
Brown Sugar- 1/3 cup
White Sugar- 1/3 cup
Egg- 1, large, at room temperature
Jam- 1/2 cup or more
1. Mix butter and peanut butter. Add egg, mix well.
2. Add brown sugar and white sugar to the mix. Beat well.
3. Add flour, baking powder, baking soda. Beat.
4. Make small balls. I used a small icecream scoop so the cookies are the same size..
5. Preheat oven at 325 degree. Bake the cookies for 10 minutes. Bring out the cookies to make indentation. I used the back of a pestle to get the job done without scorching my thumb.
6. Bake for 5 more minutes. Let it cool. Spoon jam into the cookies. I used mixed fruit conserve.